Tuesday, March 19, 2013

More Creating!:)

I have been busy creating again with some of the new products that have come into Two Scrapbook Friends. The first layout that I created I worked with Love You More-Girl by Pebbles Inc. This line is perfect for little girls! The colours are so perfect!!! This is the layout I created with the line.


I used by Silhouette to cut out these adorable bumble bees to add to my layout and then added some stitching behind them in yellow.


I used my Silhouette to cut out my title as well. I used two fonts and played around with the sizes a little bit.


I created an accordion folded border along the bottom of my photo to create some dimension.


The next two layouts I created I used Bow Ties & Knee Highs by Basic Grey. I love how Basic Grey has changed up the patterns on their papers as well as the colour choices. I found that this line of paper was really fun to work with.


I used the Mister Huey's Burst Stencil to create the rays that I have coming out of the photo. 


I used my Silhouette to create my title and added it in between one of the rays.


I used some of the chipboard accents to embellish my layout.


Aren't they so cute? I just love the colours of this line.


To finish off I stitched around all of the rays with a contrasting colour to make them stand out more and then added a couple of these buttons that match with the line.

The second layout I created is made with the boy papers from this line. I loved the colour combination and the pattern choices they made for this line as well. It would work for any age and look fabulous all together.


Like always I used my Silhouette to create my title and outlined it in black to have it stand out more.



I used matching buttons to add on top of my banner pieces.


I used my Silhouette to cut out a bunch of hexagon pieces to create the base of my background.


Last but not least I added some die cut stars and some stitching on some of the hexagons to add some different textures and dimension. 


Thanks for stopping by



0 comments: