Monday, April 15, 2013

Crafty Challenge - Make It Sparkle

For this weeks Crafty Challenge over on the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum I am challenging you guys to make your projects sparkle. I don't usually use glitter on my projects but sometimes a layout could use some here and there. So for this challenge you can use glitter, stickles, glitter letters, glitter buttons, etc. As long as you have some sparkle then you got it.


This is the layout I created based on the sparkle challenge.


I used my Silhouette to cut out some snowflakes for my layout. Then I used spray adhesive and then covered them in glitter. It worked out perfect.


I also used my Silhouette to cut out this adorable snowman from Echo Park. Isn't he cute?  I also added some stitching in between my squares:)


To finish it off I added a couple cute little sayings from one of the papers I had laying around and that finished the layout.

Make sure you stop by the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum to check out the challenge a little more. If you participate make sure you upload your layout to the Two Scrapbook Friends Gallery.

Thanks for stopping by!!:)