Wednesday, April 17, 2013

More Creations!

 It's time for another reveal of some of the fun things I have been creating! I have been on a role creating layouts for my albums. I have no idea how I haven't ran out of ideas but I am loving the way my creations are turning out. For the two layouts I am revealing today I used Pebbles Inc.'s Pool line that they released. I love how fun and colourful the papers are and they worked awesome with photos I had of my cousin Payton.


Above is the first layout that I created using this line.


I added a couple journal sprouts from Jillibean and used a couple of my little alpha sticker to do my journaling.


I used American Crafts brads that went really well with the line and created some banner pennants to put on the side of my layout.


Like always I added some stitching to give my page more texture as well as dimension. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out my title for this layout as well as the large heart for my background.

Below is the second layout that I created:



The colours of this line worked awesome with my cousins bathing suit and made the picture stand out alot!


I cut a circle out on my Cameo and then stitched the rays of the sun around it. I love how my sun turned out!


I added some stitching to the wave paper I incorporated to add some texture and dimension. I also used my Cameo to cut out my title for this layout. 


To finish off the layout I added a couple of the diecuts that came with the line and then added a few I had hanging around in my stash! 

Thanks for stopping by!


Amandaaa.xo