Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sketchy Challenge

It's time for another Sketchy Challenge over at Two Scrapbook Friends! This weeks sketch is one of my favourites because It was so easy to work with. I loved all the layering of the papers and all of the little embellishments that you could add.

Below is the sketch that I drew.


This is the layout that I created based on that sketch!


I loved the line that I used! The colours all went to well with the photos that I picked for the layout which always makes it easier. I used a variety of different letters to create my title to create a different look.


I cut out some of the sayings in one of the patterned papers to use for part of my "journaling"


I stitched as always on my page to create a different texture and to make the colours pop a little bit more on the page.


Finally, I cut out some of the cut little fish from one of the pattern papers as well and added some dew drops as the bubbles.



Creating with sketches is an awesome way to broaden your style in scrapbooking. It gives you a plan slate to start and work up from there. I would love to see all of your projects you do with my sketch. Just upload them to the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum or Layout Gallery!

0 comments: